What do we do?
- We provide people an opportunity to give back within their community through the purchase or sale of a home. We do this by donating a portion of our commission earned from each transaction to the charity of our clients choice, in THEIR name.
Why do we do it?
- Supporting the community is important to us. Give Realty Team has provided an opportunity to combine our passion for real estate with a commitment to help make a difference in our community.
What charities can I donate to?
- Charities must be registered with the Canada Revenue Agency. A charity search tool can be found here.
Does this mean you charge more to sell my house?
- No, not necessarily. There is no standard commission rate in Saskatchewan. In fact, this is why we have created a flexible commission structure to meet each clients needs. YOU pick your commission rate.
When does the charity receive the donation?
- Typically 1-2 weeks after the possession of your home, once all disbursements have been made from the lawyers.
For more information, feel free to drop us a line here.